Monday, August 18, 2008

What A Weekend...

Well we sure had a busy weekend here.

My son Anthony's(Tony) 13th birthday party was on Saturday.
We all had a lot of fun.
It was planned for 1-4, but lasted until 7:30pm.
My younger sister whom I have'nt seen since
Easter came with her family, it was great to
see them. I really enjoyed seeing my niece and
nephew, they've gotten so big.

Also this weekend starting on Thursday night to Sunday evening
we were dog sitting for my older sister.

Then on Sunday we had a luncheon after church.
After letting out my sister's dogs we came home
and watched a couple of movies with the boys.
It was nice to just relax and bond a little bit
with my husband and the boys.

Now we are getting ready to go on a mission trip.
We are leaving Thursday night to go to a
Chidren's Home in South Carolina.

In the middle of all of this I am preparing
everthing to start school September 9th.

No comments: