Thursday, November 13, 2008

Book Review

Moon Shines Down by Margaret Wise Brown.

This would be a great book to give to a child or adult for Christmas this year.

Margaret Wise Brown wrote a very interesting children's book,
that reminds us about other children in the world.
I think children and adults will enjoy reading this book.
The pictures are very colorful and interesting to look at,
Linda Bleck is a very good artist.
The main character is a cute koala bear who travels
to different places in the world asking God to bless him and them.
The book starts off with blessing a dutch boy.
Then it is off to Switzerland, the far East, Mexico, France, Australia,
and many more places asking God for blessings.
The koala bear also asks for blessings for animals, fish and for Christmas.

If your looking for a book this year to give to someone, this is the one.
I enjoyed reading this book and it reminded me to pray for others around the world.
I am giving this book to my nephew, I am pretty sure he will also enjoy reading this book or having his mom read to him. So pick one up this year for a great gift to give this year.

No comments: