Friday, October 17, 2008

The night off...

Tonight it's pretty quiet around here.

My husband and oldest son are at a teen retreat called The Summit.
This is my sons first time going to a teen retreat, I'm sure he will have a great time.
Sometimes I can't believe how old he is getting.

My younger son is staying the night at his cousins and then going to his cousins soccer game tomorrow.

So I'm sure wondering what I did tonight. Well I had to drive the students to the retreat and then take my son to his cousins house, so I didn't get home until 11:00pm.
Your probably saying that's not much of a night off, but I have been due for a little quiet.

I let the dogs outside when I got home and then I cleaned my bathroom, it really needed a good cleaning.
Now I am just relaxing watching a show and blogging.

No comments: